Follow these steps to use a software license that has been activated using the Client License Utility.
If this is the first time running OCR for AnyDoc since installation, start the application. Otherwise, access the licensing configuration wizard by doing one of the following:
Go to Start | All Programs | Hyland | Licensing | OCR for AnyDoc Configure License.
Add the -k switch to the OCR for AnyDoc shortcut's properties and start the application.
The welcome screen of the Hyland AnyDoc Licensing Configuration Wizard is displayed.
- To protect the licensing settings for this product with a password, select the Set or change password to configure these settings check box. To leave the settings unprotected, leave the check box unselected. Click Next.
If applicable, in the Update Password dialog box, enter and verify the password to protect the license settings and click OK. The License Source window is displayed.
Select Software License and click Next. The Software License window is displayed.
- In the License Server field, enter the name or use the drop-down list to select the name of the license server on which the software license is activated. Click View.
- In the Select Features section, select the check boxes next to any features to be licensed on the workstation. Note that you may need to select more than one feature to proceed, due to dependencies among some licensed features. Click Next.
- Confirm the License Server and Features displayed and click Finish.
- A dialog box reminds you to restart the application for the new settings to take effect. Click OK and restart OCR for AnyDoc.