You can roll back the upgraded ICAL DLLs to their original version.
To restore the ICAL DLLs to their original version prior to the upgrade, complete the following steps.
You must ensure that all Brainware applications are closed and services stopped prior to executing these steps.
- Locate the directory where you have installed the BFI 23.1 ICAL DLLs. These DLLs have a product version of 184.108.40.20600 in the DLL properties.
Unregister the existing BFI 23.1 ICAL DLLs by
executing the following steps:
- Open Command Prompt in Administrator mode.
- Navigate to the directory where you have installed the BFI 23.1 ICAL DLLs.
- Execute the UnRegAppDev.bat file. Keep Command Prompt open.
- Replace the BFI 23.1 ICAL DLLs with the backup file of the original ICAL DLLs that were taken at time of installation. Do not delete the entire content of the directory before you do the replacement.
- In Command Prompt, re-register the original ICAL DLLs by executing the RegAppDev.bat file. You can now close Command Prompt.
- Restart the Brainware Intelligent Capture runtime service if you have rolled back the ICAL DLLs on a BFI server.
- Restart IIS if you have rolled back the ICAL DLLs on a Web Verifier server.