The ICAL DLLs are required on all machines where Brainware for Invoices is used. This includes the main Brainware server, all Verifier stations and the Web Verifier server if the thin client is being used.
You must ensure that all Brainware applications are closed and services stopped prior to executing these steps.
To manually install the ICAL DLLs, complete the following steps.
Extract the ICAL folder from BFI Installer.zip and copy the folder to the
location where you want to install the BFI 23.1 ICAL DLLs. These DLLs have a
product version of 220.127.116.1100 in the DLL properties.
You must not install the ICAL DLLs in the same directory as the core product BIC DLLs.
- Install SAP .Net Connector 3.1 on your system to connect to SAP via RFC.
- Open Command Prompt in Administrator mode.
- Navigate to the directory where the BFI 23.1 ICAL DLLs are copied.
- Execute the RegAppDev.bat file and then close Command Prompt.
- Restart the Brainware Intelligent Capture runtime service if you have installed the ICAL DLLs on a BFI Server.
- Restart IIS if you have installed the ICAL DLLs on a web verifier server.