The SQL Server creation script has two parameters in the SQL file available to configure.
DB_Name - The name of the SQL database you want to create. This is set to BFI _Config by default.
Do_Create - This controls whether you want the SQL scripts to create the database. The value should be set to 0 for no, and 1 for yes.
To configure the database creation script for SQL Server, complete the following steps.
- Open the 'MasterSQL - SQL Server.sql' file.
- Navigate to the SET parameters in the Configuration section of the file.
- Configure the name of the database you want to create using the @DB_Name parameter.
- If you want to abort the script execution if either the database does not exist or the database already has BFI content, set the @Do_Create parameter to '0'.
- If you want the system to create the database if it does not already exist, or overwrite content in an existing database, set the @Do_Create parameter to '1'.
- Execute the script.