To create the authentication token for use with the OnBase Integration for Single Sign-On you must create a PeopleSoft node that issues the token before accessing OnBase. The token is issued in the form of an encrypted cookie, PS_TOKEN.
For detailed instructions regarding the configuration of PeopleSoft, refer to the PeopleSoft help files.
To configure a node to issue the token:
Log in to PeopleSoft under an account with sufficient privileges to create a new node.
When logging in to PeopleSoft, browse to the PeopleSoft page using the fully qualified domain name in the URL.
- Select Single Signon from Security Objects under the Security menu in PeopleTools.
- Ensure that a Local Node has already been defined. Note the Message Node Name of the Local Node. This is the node that will be configured for use with single sign-on.
- Select Node Definitions under the Portal menu in PeopleTools.
- Locate and select the Local Node of the application, as you noted earlier.
- Under the Node Definitions tab, select Password from the Authentication Option drop-down list.
- Click Save to save the settings.
- Select Web Profile Configuration under the Web Profile menu in PeopleTools.
- Under the General tab, make sure the Authentication Domain matches the domain of your OnBase web server and PeopleSoft server (e.g., .mydomain.com).