Log in to PeopleSoft under an account with sufficient privileges to create a new Permission List, Role, and User ID.
When logging in to PeopleSoft, browse to the PeopleSoft page using the full URL, including the domain name (e.g., http://srv-peoplesoft.mydomain.com/psp/hyland/?cmd=login, not http://srv-peoplesoft/psp/hyland/?cmd=login).
- Select Permission Lists from Permissions & Roles under the Security menu in PeopleTools.
Under the Add a New Value tab, enter a name for the new list in the Permission List field, then click Add.
To make future maintenance easier, use a name for the Permission List that will be easily identified as the list used for the OnBase Integration for Single Sign-On.
- Locate and select the Component Interfaces tab.
- Add the PRTL_SS_CI component interface to the Permission List you just created. This is the component interface that enables single sign-on in PeopleSoft.
- Click the Edit link for the PRTL_SS_CI component.
- Select Full Access for each of the methods listed (Authenticate, Get, and Get_UserID).
- Click OK to save the settings.