- Select User Profiles from User Profiles under the Security menu in PeopleTools.
Under the Add a New Value tab, enter a name for the new user in the User ID field, then click Add.
To make future maintenance easier, use a name for the User ID that matches the name of the Permission List and/or Role created for use with the OnBase Integration for Single Sign-On.
- Under the General tab, enter a password for the new user in the Password field and enter the same password in the Confirm Password field.
- Under the ID tab, select None from the ID Type drop-down list.
- Under the Roles tab, select the role you created for use with the OnBase Integration for Single Sign-On.
- Click Save to save the new user.