You can create a document with the Document Composition module using the selected hotspot.
Before configuring Document Composition, ensure you are familiar with the following:
To use Application Enabler to create documents with the Document Composition module, you must create a Document Composition template that contains Keyword Placeholders. For more information, see the Document Composition documentation.
Application Enabler settings override the Document Composition template settings.
Keywords from the Application Enabler scrape event will be used to index the Document Composition document, regardless of whether keyword mapping is configured on the Document Composition template.
The Keyword Placeholder cannot be used with a Healthcare Module Keyword Type, or a WorkView attribute.
When multiple instances of the same keyword are received from the Application Enabler scrape event, the configured Document Composition Placeholder is populated by the original instance. For example, PO# and PO#(01) are received from the Application Enabler scrape event. In this example, only PO# will be used. PO#(01) will be discarded.
Document Type rights are ignored when uploading a Document Composition document. This means that a user can upload a Document Composition document into a Document Type that they do not have rights to access.
To configure Document Composition:
- Select the hotspot and click Settings.
- Select the Document Composition tab.
- Select the appropriate Document Composition Template from the drop-down list. Select <Select at Run Time> if the user should be prompted to select a template in the Select Template Options dialog box after the Application Enabler scrape event.
Select Use All Settings Configured for Template to adhere to the configured template settings, or select Override Template Settings with the Following: to override these settings.
To enable Force Preview and Storage Options, the Override Template Settings with the Following: option must be selected. To enable Disable Import Dialog, both Force Document Type and Inherit Keywords When Indexing Document must be checked. When Inherit Keywords When Indexing Document is selected, the keywords scraped by Application Enabler will be used to index the document. For information on the additional Document Composition settings on this screen, see the Document Composition documentation.
- If you want to view the document after it is archived, select View Document After Archiving.
- Click Copy All Options from Template to copy all of the settings of the current template to the override settings.
- Click OK.