Existing Application Enabler configuration files can be merged into one file. To merge configuration files:
- Open one of the configuration files that will be merged in Application Enabler Configuration or create a new configuration.
- Select Tools | Merge File...
- Open the other configuration file that is to be merged with the currently opened configuration file.
Click Open. The file's applications and screens are listed in the dialog box. The name of the dialog box is the name of the configuration file.
- Select the appropriate application(s) and screen(s). If you want to include all applications and screens into the merged file, click Select All.
- Click Merge.
- If a screen exists in both configuration files, a message stating The screen <name of screen> matches a previously configured screen. Do you want to overwrite it? To keep the screen configuration for the configuration file opened in step 4 (also the file name displayed in the dialog box title), click Yes. To keep the configuration of the screen of the currently opened configuration file in Application Enabler Configuration, click No.
- Save the configuration file.