Application Enabler allows you to generate Document Packets directly from the line-of-business application.
In order to generate document packets, you must have the Document Packets User Group privilege configured.
To generate a new Document Packet:
- Navigate to a screen in the line-of-business application that contains data that you will use to initiate document packet generation.
- Perform the configured mouse/keyboard event on the line-of-business application screen.
- If you are not already logged on to OnBase, you are prompted to do so.
- The Select Packet Template dialog is displayed. From the drop-down, select the desired packet template to generate.
- Depending on your configuration, the document packet may generate automatically, or the Packet Content Selection dialog is displayed. For more information on using Document Packets, see the Document Packaging module reference guide.