This context is maintained for legacy purposes only.
Application Enabler allows you to create new E-Forms directly from the line-of-business application, eliminating the need to key index information into OnBase.
To create a new E-Form:
- Navigate to a screen in the line-of-business application containing data that you will use to create a new E-Form.
- Perform the configured mouse/keyboard event on the line-of-business application screen.
- If you are not already logged on to the Desktop, you are prompted to do so.
- The form is submitted and created in OnBase.
- Depending on your configuration, the form may be displayed. It includes the Keyword Value or Keyword Values from the line-of-business application.
- Review the form and, if necessary, add any additional information.