The Distribution Service Administrative Dashboard is available in the Unity Management Console. This dashboard allows you to view the status of emails that have been sent through the Distribution Service. Using the dashboard, you can view reports for the following:
Before you can use the new dashboard, you must install the Unity Management Console. See the Unity Scheduler module reference guide for more information.
To add the Distribution Service Administrative Dashboard:
- Open the Unity Management Console.
Click Add | Administrative Dashboards.
The Connect dialog box is displayed.
- Ensure that the information provided in the fields is correct.
- Enter your password in the Password field to authenticate the connection.
Click Connect. The Distribution Service dashboard is displayed in the Administrative Dashboards pane.
- Double-click the Distribution Service dashboard.
Double-click a report to view one of the email report options. A date range dialog box is displayed.
- Choose a date range from the Start Date and End Date pickers.
Click OK. The Administration Dashboard Viewer is displayed, listing information for any emails that fall into the category of the report you selected.
- Click the X to close the Administration Dashboard Viewer window.