A control mark derives its output value from a set of configured rules.
After selecting Control Mark from the Numeric Mark Type drop-down, select the appropriate options to configure the mark type.
Mark Printing Option
The hexadecimal output check box outputs a numeric string in hexadecimal format (it will use capital letters).
Rules are configured for the Control Mark type. To create a rule:
Click the Add Rule button. The Add/Edit OMR Rule dialog box is displayed.
- Select a Left Operand. The Left Operand defines the count that is going to be used for evaluation. Selection options include Current Page in Document, Current Document in Batch, and Current Page in Batch.
- Select a Rule Type. The Rule Type defines the way the left operand will be evaluated against the right operand. Selection options include equal to, less than, greater than, less than or equal to, greater than or equal to, or not equal to.
- Enter a Right Operand. The Right Operand defines the value the left operand is evaluated against.
- Enter a Result. The Result defines the bar code value that is created when the rule conditions are met.
- The Final Rule field displays rule's configuration in its entirety.
- Click Save.
- Click Save again when all Control Mark settings have been configured.