The crippled statements folder can be configured to display crippled statements in the order that they were placed into the folder. The default behavior is not to impose any order on the crippled statements. To configure the crippled statements folder to display crippled statements in order:
In order for the crippled statements folder to function correctly, it must be properly configured. This is not a comprehensive guide to configuring the crippled statements folder. For more information about folders, please consult the Folders Module Reference Guide or Help file.
- In the Configuration module, select Document | Folder Types. The Folder Type dialog box is displayed.
- In the Folder Type dialog box, select Crippled Statement Parent Folder.
- Expand the folder using the + node and select Crippled Statement Folder.
- Select the Display tab.
- In the Order Documents By field, select Document Sequence Number.
- Click Save and Close to exit.