If your system is configured for use with institutions, the SYS HTML Forms document type used for E-Forms can be used to store information submitted via a form, while changing or revising the actual "look & feel" of the SYS HTML Form that is used to display that information for institutions. For more information on E-Forms and configuration options for E-forms, see the E-Forms module reference guide.
Ensure that document types for use with E-Forms have been made revisable by institutions (see Enabling Document Type Revisions for Institutions) and have the Institution # keyword assigned.
To configure E-Forms for use with institutions in Configuration:
- Select Document | Document Types. The Document Types dialog box is displayed.
Select the document type to be configured for use with a SYS HTML Form, and click E-Form. The E-Form Options dialog box is displayed.
- Select the most recent revision for these options to apply to from the Revision list.
- Select the institution to apply these changes to from the Institution select list. Users with an assigned institution can only assign overlays for their institution, which will be reflected in the list. Super users will have all institutions (<All>) available for configuration.
- Select the proper E-Form for that revision and institution from the drop-down select menu.
- Click Apply to save the selection.
Click Close to close the E-Form Options dialog box and return to the Document Types dialog box.
The original assignment of E-Forms for an institution must be made by the super user in order for that configuration to be accessible to a normal institutional user.