Autofill Keyword Sets must be configured individually for use with institutional databases. To configure an AutoFill Keyword Set for use with institutions in Configuration:
- Select Keyword | AutoFill Keyword Sets. The AutoFill Keyword Sets Configuration dialog box is displayed
Type a name for the new AutoFill Keyword Set into the text field at the bottom of the dialog box and click Create.
- If available, the AutoFill Keyword Set Type dialog box is displayed. If this dialog box is not displayed, continue to step 4. Otherwise, select the AutoFill Keyword Set Type and click OK.
The Autofill Keyword Types dialog box is displayed. Highlight a keyword that will comprise the set, and click Add>>. (Click <<Remove at anytime during configuration to remove a keyword from the set.) Continue to add keywords to the set, until the desired keywords appear in the Selected side of the dialog box.
In order to use the AutoFill Keyword Set on an institutional basis, the Institution # keyword must be configured for the set. However, the Institution # keyword cannot be used as the primary keyword.
If necessary, click Move Up or Move Down to change the order of the keywords in the Selected list.
When the keyword order is satisfactory, click Settings. At the AutoFill Keyword Settings dialog box, enable Institutional AutoFill Keyword Set and click Save.
If you did not include the Institutional # keyword, a warning message is displayed. Click Yes to include the keyword in the set.
After creating an institutional AutoFill Keyword Set, the Institutional AutoFill Keyword Set check box is disabled for that AutoFill Keyword Set. If Institutional Keyword Set is enabled, the Institution # Keyword Type must be configured for the AutoFill Keyword Set.
- Click Save to save the AutoFill Keyword Set.
- Click Yes in the Warning dialog box concerning creating a table.
- Click OK. The Assign Keyword Set to User Group dialog box is displayed.
- Select the User Groups to assign the keyword set to and click Add>> to add them to the Selected User Groups. Click <<Remove to remove any User Groups you do not want to assign to the User Group.
- Click Close once the User Groups have been added. The Assign Keyword Set to User Group dialog box closes.
- Click Close at the AutoFill Keyword Sets Configuration dialog to complete configuration.