To import documents into OnBase from a Work Order, Service Request, PLL case, or Inspection, follow these steps:
- Open a Work Order, Service Request, PLL case, or Inspection from your Cityworks application. This procedure uses a PLL case as the example.
Select the Import Documents button.
The location of the Import Documents button may vary depending on your system's configuration, and on the page being displayed.
- If you are not already logged in to OnBase, you are prompted to do so. Enter your OnBase credentials and click Login.
Depending on your system's configuration, you may be prompted to select a Document Type. If so, select the appropriate Document Type for the document to be imported from the list.
The Perform Import dialog box is displayed.
- Select the appropriate file to upload using one of the buttons in the Import pane.
- Enter all required information for the document being imported (Document Type, Keyword Values, etc.).
- Click Import. The document is imported into OnBase.