To remove a deployed application instance from a client workstation:
- Access the Windows Control Panel by selecting Start | Control Panel on the Windows desktop.
- Double click Add or Remove Programs. The Add or Remove Programs dialog is displayed.
- Locate the installed application in the list of programs (e.g., Hyland Office Business Application for 2021 [Instance Name]).
- Select the program and click Change/Remove. The deployed application Maintenance dialog is displayed.
- Select Remove the application from this computer.
- Click OK.
The installed application is removed from the workstation.
Removing the application instance from client workstations does not remove the application instance from the deployment server. Users can re-install a removed application instance by following the original link to the instance. To completely remove a deployed application instance, see Removing a Deployed Application Instance from the Deployment Server or Completely Removing a Deployed Application below.