To administer StatusView privileges, at least one user must be granted the StatusView User Management Product Right.
- Log on to OnBase Configuration.
- Select Users | User Groups/Rights.
- Select the User Group whose members will administer StatusView privileges to other users.
- Click Product Rights. The Assigning Product Rights dialog box is displayed.
Under Administrative Privileges, select the StatusView User Management. The StatusView User Management Product Right designates users as StatusView Rights Administrators.
User Groups granted the StatusView User Management Product Right are able to configure which User Groups may configure Personal Layout Configurations, Group Layout Configurations, and Portlet Registrations for every User Group.
- Assign sufficient StatusView privileges to users who will administer or access StatusView. For information about assigning privileges, see Privilege Configuration.