To use Google Services in the Unity Client, an integration must be created from within the Configuration module.
To enable Google Services functionality:
In the Configuration module, select Utils | Web Integration Settings. The Web Integration Settings dialog box is displayed.
Click Create to configure a new integration. The following dialog box is displayed, containing settings for the integration:
- Select Unity Client (Mail Sending, Check In/Out, Import) from the Integration Type drop-down list.
- Select Google from the Service Type options. The Client ID and Client Secret fields are made available, and the Authentication Type is set to OAuth.
- In the Client ID field, enter the Client ID created in the Google Developers Console.
- In the Client Secret field, enter the Client Secret acquired from the Google Developers Console.
- Click Save to create the integration.