The Windows logon dialog box is displayed when users attempt to log in.
Ensure the Application Server is listed as a trusted site in Internet Explorer on the client workstations.
- From an Internet Explorer window, select Tools | Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Local intranet.
- Click Apply, and then click OK.
- From the Security tab, click Custom level.
- Scroll to the User Authentication settings, which are located at the bottom of the list.
- Under Logon, select Automatic logon with current user name and password.
- Click OK to close Security Settings.
- Click OK to close Internet Options.
- If users are still unable to log in from client workstations, verify that the Authenticated Users Windows user group has the Read permission for the Application Server's virtual directory.