The setup wizard provides a user interface for installing the Clinician Window BFF Server.
To install the Clinician Window BFF Server using the setup wizard:
- Obtain the Hyland.ClinicianWindow.BFF.Installer package from your solution provider.
- Copy the package to the server where the Clinician Window BFF Server will be installed.
- Change the extension on the package from .nupkg to .zip.
- Extract the zipped files.
- Right-click Hyland.ClinicianWindow.BFF.Setup.exe and select Run as administrator.
Click Install when prompted. After a few seconds, the Clinician Window BFF Setup Wizard is displayed.
Click Next. The IIS Settings page is displayed.
Configure the following IIS settings:
Select the site to which the Clinician Window BFF Server should be installed in IIS.Note:
For security purposes, it is required that HTTPS be used with the installation of the Clinician Window BFF Server.
Enter the name for the Clinician Window BFF Server IIS application.
Enter the name for the application pool that will be used to run the Clinician Window BFF Server IIS application.
Click Next. The Destination Folder page is displayed.
Specify the destination folder for Hyland Clinician Window BFF Server files in one of the following ways:
Enter the file location in the field provided.
Click Change to browse to the file location.
Click Next. The Ready to install Clinician Window BFF page is displayed.
- Click Install.
- Click Finish.
Click Close to close the setup applet.
After installation is complete, you must configure the BFF server for your specific environment. For more information on configuring the BFF server, see Configuring the Clinician Window BFF.