The Clinician Window UI must be configured to use the Hyland IdP server for authentication.
To configure IdP settings for the Clinician Window UI:
- Open the appsettings.json file of the Clinician Window UI in a plain-text editor. In a default installation, this file is located at: C:\Program Files\Hyland\CW\config
- Locate the authConfig section.
- Paste the client ID value you copied from the Hyland IdP server into the value of the clientId attribute. This is the unique ID of the Clinician Window UI client on the Hyland IdP server. This value is case sensitive and must match exactly the value on the Hyland IdP server.
Update the rest of the settings of the authConfig
section with the following values:
The URL of the Hyland IdP server. This value is case sensitive.
The following is an example where my.domain is replaced with your domain and identityprovider is replaced with the application name of your IdP server:
The value must be set exactly as shown:
"scope": "openid evolution offline_access group",
If you are using an existing NilRead environment with Clinician Window, then the value must be set exactly as shown:
"scope": "openid evolution offline_access nilread group",
This must point to the authentication confirmation location for your Clinician Window UI installation.
The following is an example where my.domain is replaced with your domain:
Requires a secure connection to be used using HTTPS. This must be set to true.
Silently refreshes the user's IdP authentication token without interrupting the active session. This must be set to true.
This setting works in conjunction with the Access Token Lifetime setting on the IdP server
A valid endpoint on the OnBase Document Management API that is used to establish an OnBase session when using Clinician Window. For a typical endpoint, the value is DMAPI_URL/file-types/1, where DMAPI_URL is the URL to the OnBase Document Management API.
For example, if the URL is https://MedStaff1.my.domain/CW_BFF/ApiServer/onbase/core, then the endpoint value to enter is: https://MedStaff1.my.domain/CW_BFF/ApiServer/onbase/core/file-types/1
- Save and close the appsettings.json file.
- Recycle the application pool of the Clinician Window UI for the changes to take effect.