Configuration files can be found in the destination folder where the Hyland License Check API was installed. The default location is C:\Program Files\Hyland\HylandLicenseCheckAPI.
To configure the Hyland License Check API:
- Open appsettings.Production.json of the Hyland License Check API in a plain-text editor. In a default installation, this file is located in C:\Program Files\Hyland\HylandLicenseCheckAPI.
- Under the Authentication element, update the settings with the
Setting Value IdpUrl The endpoint of the Hyland IdP server. This value is case sensitive. For example, if your domain is my.domain and the Hyland IdP application name is identityprovider, then the value is https://my.domain/identityprovider audience evolution
- Under the OnBaseLicenseCheckSettings element, update the
settings with the following values:
Setting Value Enable32BitSupport False DatabaseProviderType The database provider type. Set the value to SqlServer for SQL or Oracle for Oracle. DatabaseConnectionString A valid connection string to the OnBase database for the database provider type (SQL or Oracle). The connection string must include Data Source, database, User ID and Password information.Note: Make sure you include the double-slash (\\) between the server and the database instance to account for JSON formatting. For example, Data Source=MyDB\\SQLInstance;
- Save and close the appsetings.json file.
- Recycle the application pool of the Hyland License Check API for the changes to take effect.