The setup wizard provides a user interface for installing the Hyland License Check API.
To install the Hyland License Check API using the setup wizard:
- Obtain the Hyland.LicenseCheck.API.Installer package from your solution provider.
- Copy the package to the server where the License Check API will be installed.
- Change the extension on the package from .nupkg to .zip.
- Extract the zipped files.
- Right-click Hyland.LicenseCheck.API.Setup.exe and select Run as administrator.
Click Install when prompted. After a few seconds, the
Hyland License Check API Setup Wizard is
Click Next. The IIS Settings page
Configure the following IIS settings:
IIS Setting Description Web Site
Select the site to which the License Check API should be installed in IIS.Note:
For security purposes, it is required that HTTPS be used with the installation of the License Check API.
Enter the name for the License Check API IIS application.
Enter the name for the application pool that will be used to run the License Check API IIS application.
Click Next. The Destination
Folder page is displayed.
Specify the destination folder for Hyland Clinician Window BFF Server files in
one of the following ways:
- Enter the file location in the field provided.
- Click Change to browse to the file location.
Click Next. The Ready to install Hyland
License Check API page is displayed.
- Click Install.
- Click Finish.
- Click Close to close the setup applet.