Configuration of federated logouts from a configured SAML2 provider can be initiated through the Hyland IdP server appsettings.json file. When configured, federated logouts are initiated from the SAML2 provider when logging out of the Hyland IdP server.
To enable or disable federated logouts:
- Open the appsettings.json file of the Hyland IdP server in a plain-text editor. In a default installation, this file is located at C:\Program Files\Hyland\identityprovider\config
- In the Features block, set TriggerExternalSignOut to true to enable federated logouts from the SAML2 provider, or set it to false to disable federated logouts.
- Save and close the appsettings.json file.
- Recycle the application pool of the Hyland IdP server for the changes to take effect.
- For information on configuring a federated logout from the Hyland IdP server, see Enabling and Disabling Federated Logouts from the Hyland IdP Server.